It's been over a month since I've played poker. I did the little "self exclusion" thing on FTP to take a break from poker for a while. The self exclusion has been over for a while, but I haven't felt the urge to play. I've taken a few checks out for the past month to knock down my credit card and pay bills. My total bankroll is now $17.5k. That seems like very little to me now, since I had imagined I'd be on the way to $30k. But I decided to take a month off instead of grind hard for a month. In short, I put my money to good use: car insurance, health insurance, phone, car payment, recreation, credit card debt, student loans, etc. I really can't wait until my credit card debt is wiped out (I have a $2k limit on a new card w/ 0% for the first year, so that's helping reduce wasting money on high interest rates). Once my credit card debt and car is paid off, I will feel a WHOLE lot better about my money situation.
As of right now, I don't know what I'm going to do. It's like I want to get a job, but I'm discouraged that it's been SO hard to get one. I don't really want to play poker either, but the money is definitely good while not working. My next thing I want to do is move out so I don't feel so comfortable. I want to get out of my neighborhood/city/state/whatever to feel uncomfortable and pressured. But then I think about paying rent and throwing $500+/month at a living space I'll never own and then I'm discouraged again.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha good luck on finding a place for $500- maybe on 6th st?
Post a Comment