I'm still trying to have a $10k August. So far, it's only $4k ($5k if adding rakeback). This month I didn't put as many hands in, but I'm trying to play as much as I can these last 10+ days. My FTP bankroll is currently $15.2k, and I haven't checked my rakeback account to see what's sitting in there. The goal is still to have a $10k month (strictly poker earnings), but I'll settle for $8k in poker and $2k in rakeback.....
On a side note, I have had the luxury of not having to dip into the poker bankroll yet. I REALLY don't want to take any money out and just pad it so I can continue playing comfortably and giving myself a chance to move up as soon as possible. However, my monthly expenses come out to about $1.5k (paying off my car and debt). Going along w/ that is the fact that FTP has been experiencing withdrawal hangups, i.e. checks needing to be re-sent, moneygram being canceled, bad customer service, etc. So, I'm still trying to stretch my money as far as I can until I HAVE to make a withdrawal (a sad day that will be). J still owes me $1k and A $100; if I get that soon, I can postpone my withdrawal to about mid-September. By that time, I would hope to have about $21k--and would do everything I could to keep my roll above $20k.
The three of us are still trying to meet our goals ($10k for J, $30k for me, and $100k for A). I'm hoping J gets there first, and then me so that we feel like we're "catching up." So for now, I'm just thinking about getting trying to make this month as best as I can. I will post the August graph as soon as the month is over.
Oh, and 49ers offensive schemes didn't look half bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment