I can say that my hourly rate while playing poker CAN be a steady $100/hr. If I play 80hrs next month, I should land somewhere in the $8k for September range (plus rakeback puts me close to $10k net for the month). I'm still racing to get to $30k. So the money seems fine and all, but my everyday life isn't near where I want it to be. Also, September will be for studying, so I don't see myself making the time to play much.
Oh, by the way, the four month bet is officially "over" September 5th. Also, I'll be moving money slowly over to PokerStars. The goal is to get the whole bankroll to Stars by the end of the year. Also, I'll take Aaron's advice and keep a minimum of 10% of my bankroll in my savings account for a little added interest.

No comments:
Post a Comment