Friday, August 8, 2008

Heater/Cooler

This was an annoying session, obviously. I QUICKLY won 10 buyins. And since that, as you can see, it got worse and worse. I was losing 100bb buyin after another, until it finally got to me. I didn't necessarily play bad, but the quick up and down got to me--even my good thin calls ended up with another stack being shipped over. This isn't a problem, it's just when they compound...

I actually said, "this looks like something 88 would do," here before I called. There was zero history and he hadn't gotten out of line--it was just a good read. (I was happy I was right, but it wasn't the consolation I was looking for at the time: http://www.pokerhand.org/?3014993

I played a little over 6k hands, and as you can see, ended up down a buyin after this NICE heater. (The heater was getting my stack to near $600 and playing a overaggro player w/ QQ vs A6 on AQx flop; this was followed by AKs vs KQ on J97 flop: http://www.pokerhand.org/?3014580

$15k roll by Sunday is the goal; I'll update later...




No comments: