By the way, there are much dumber players at night. Either that or I just got lucky to sit with some certain people.
I sat down and there was a guy playing aggressive pre. I saw him 3bet two people. I raised a hand (I forgot what it was) and he 3bet me and I folded. A few hands later, and with only FOURTEEN total hands on this guy, I 4bet/snapcalled-his-shove w/ AJ to see him pushing with A7s. Oh, and it held.
Not many hands later, I was shipped +$350 out of kindness? A guy I only had 24 hands on raised on the button to $7 and I made a LARGE reraise to $38 (we were deep, I'll leave it at that). And this guy pushed over my large reraise allin ($368.75 to be exact). He tabled 44 and my big pair held. So I just sat down at some table and in just a few minutes I had action all around me. For a quick two hours I made nearly $1k--sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment