Will come up? As I said previously, I've not put in much volume over the last two months. Just playing a little here and there. And right now I think I can say the "vacation" did me good. I straightened some things out, and got some time to get more organized. I still have more to do, and always will, but I feel like things are much more in order.
My first session on the 6th was 4.25 hours @ -$228.44/hr for -$970.85, and I noted that I was "losing 100bb stack thinly." I also felt the first-day-back-so-don't-fuck-with-me tilt and spewed a little. But I definitely didn't play "horribly" and it was a good way to get back to the tables.
My next session was later in the day for 3 hours @ -$116.47 for -$349.40. This actually irritated me more than losing more in the previous session because I actually felt I was winning. I try to do a good job not to check my balance while playing to just concentrate on the hand I'm playing. However, when I checked my balance while unposting I saw that I was actually down a little over a buyin. Oh well, the lesson here was that this wasn't going to be easy to just hop back into it expecting to own.
On the 7th I handled some things and took a trip over the bridge to visit a friend recovering in the hospital. When I got back, I used the free time to start a session. It was for 3.75 hours @ $384.89/hr for $1443.35. That was definitely a nice bounceback for me. I'm not going to credit that to playing great, because I noticed things I was doing wrong right after I did them--not taking down unwanted pots on the flop, not getting into enough hands with the fish, etc.
I'll update as I go, and hopefully my bankroll will continue to go up as well. It's currently near $16.2k. Still having that kind of roll after Christmas and paying bills cheers me up a bit, but I'm also trying to do my best to get to $20k again while paying bills and enjoying some of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment