Sunday, July 6, 2008

Halfway Mark

July 5th is now officially over, and I am now on the second half of the four month bet. My current total bankroll is $9k+ in FTP, $1.7k for June rakeback, and $400 so far for July's rakeback--that brings my roll to approximately $11.1k. This means that I have won both bets in exactly half the time allowed.

A few things to note: I started off on the wrong foot and with an incorrect mentality. I wasted time (and money) in the early stages, but I learned enough to know I'm more prepared now and have a LOT of room for improvement. The players will continue to be more aggressive (especially preflop) and smarter. I won't start the $200NL game until my June rakeback is converted over on the 10th. Also, I decided not to think about moving my roll over to PS for the time being and give myself at least two months to continue playing comfortably on FTP.

Here are some screen shots as requested:



No comments: