It seems like I need to have a goal to get myself focused and on track. I've found myself abandoning what got me to where I'm at and forcing big pots in bad spots. It's more than that, but basically I'm not playing like I used to and I need to set new goals for now.
Goal #1: Have a roll of $20k by the end of August. I'm currently sitting at $9.6k and aggrivating myself at times. I have about $1.8k coming in rakeback for July, and I haven't put in much time to get there.
Goal #2: Post a weekly PokerEV graph. It comes down to not doing my homework. I haven't cared much to improve my game since I got the the 200NL level as much as I did before. It's been getting more and more uncommon for me to take down enough non-showdown pots. This is THE leak as I'm trying to take down the wrong ones and leaving some out in the open.
Goal #3: Apply to more jobs/week and keep life schedule where it's at. I've been more concerned with things other than poker, and that's good, but I'm still wasting a LOT of time not being as productive as I want to be. Making a consistent $50/hr is VERY possible now, and when it's time for poker I need to concentrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment