The 200s aren't going that great, but I would definitely be the one to blame. I'm not running hot/cold, I just think I'm spewing a little bit from time to time. Last week (7/6-7/12) I lost $929.95 @ -$34.44/hr. From a player's perspective, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Obviously, you can't expect every week to be a great one, and sometimes you have to accept a losing week.
I try to update this blog thing as often as I want to, and I obviously am not in the posting mood after a losing session (let alone a losing week). So what does this blog mean? It means I just got finished w/ a winning one of course. I played a LOT of hands (6.9k) and profitted $1.5k+ @ $142.77/hr. My FTP roll is at $11,350.11, and rakeback is still accumulating.
I feel like venting about life shit, but I'll just keep this strictly poker and kill a spider or something.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment