I have a lot of things to think about now that I'm this close to $10k and with still over half the time left to complete. I'm definitely happy with my poker hourly rate, but I know it needs to improve. I have life issues I need to iron out, and a constant schedule is still unknown to me. I'm going to start taking working out more seriously, because I feel like a stiff old man sometimes. Also, when July 10th rolls around and my rakeback money is combined w/ my FTP roll, I should have over $10k accessible. At that point, I can consider playing the $200NL game. And starting a new level is always a little nerve-racking at first. I have to test the waters and/or just jump right in.
I also have to get my finances straightened out. I'm currently prioritizing what bills are most important and figuring out the best strategy for my bankroll. My initial thoughts are to (once I get to $10k and $11k and actually get the money in my hands) create a 3-month plan to stretch $4.5k out. After 3 months, I will be in a different (hopefully better) situation in life.
Also, thinking about moving the bankroll from FTP to PokerStars will become more and more important. There are a few reasons why PokerStars is better once I get up in bankroll, I'll talk about that when the time comes. For now, I'm just going to concentrate on getting my schedule in order and doing a few things I need/want to do. I'm just going to take my time getting to $11k for a while and think about what the next step is.
No comments:
Post a Comment