I put a few hours in, and went on a small downswing, but I would say most of it was poor play. I wasn't paying attention and my mind wasn't in it. But on a brighter note, $1703.20 transferred into my FTP account from June's rakeback. Also, I played a small 3.5 hour session (2453 hands) on the $200NL game. In the really short amount of time playing, there do seem to be less obvious fish, but the game wasn't exactly tough either. I'll spend the first two weeks probably playing a little weak to get used to the speed of the game, and I'll open up after I get settled. My total FTP bankroll is $10.4k as you can see below.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Sitting Back Down
Last time I updated, my total bankroll (including July's rakeback) was around $11.1k. Since then I took a break and Aaron flew in for a short time so he, Justin, and I could talk about where we're at and our short-term goals. He already paid me the bet, so it's basically settled between him and I. And what I'm most happy about is putting that money in the bank and paying bills with it for the next three months. Justin still owes a thou, but basically I'm not thinking about trying to get to a certain dollar amount--from here on out, I don't have to force myself to put the hours in like I have been.
I put a few hours in, and went on a small downswing, but I would say most of it was poor play. I wasn't paying attention and my mind wasn't in it. But on a brighter note, $1703.20 transferred into my FTP account from June's rakeback. Also, I played a small 3.5 hour session (2453 hands) on the $200NL game. In the really short amount of time playing, there do seem to be less obvious fish, but the game wasn't exactly tough either. I'll spend the first two weeks probably playing a little weak to get used to the speed of the game, and I'll open up after I get settled. My total FTP bankroll is $10.4k as you can see below.
I put a few hours in, and went on a small downswing, but I would say most of it was poor play. I wasn't paying attention and my mind wasn't in it. But on a brighter note, $1703.20 transferred into my FTP account from June's rakeback. Also, I played a small 3.5 hour session (2453 hands) on the $200NL game. In the really short amount of time playing, there do seem to be less obvious fish, but the game wasn't exactly tough either. I'll spend the first two weeks probably playing a little weak to get used to the speed of the game, and I'll open up after I get settled. My total FTP bankroll is $10.4k as you can see below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment