Tuesday, May 6, 2008
5/5/08
Had a 4.5 hr session and a 6.25 hr session after the gym. Played 2.5k and 5k hands, respectively, dont know how i doubled my hands and didn't double the time, but whatever. I'm slowly releasing the $600 signup bonus and have released $80 so far. Bad news is that even with bonus money, I'm break-even right now. It's not exactly a bad thing at all to break-even, but I'm not exactly super happy. I need to work on playing at the right times, and using PT stats to make reads. I was just playing to play and on autopilot for first few hours of second session. I've been posting hands to pokerhand.org and I took a snapshot of my PEV graph. I'll be posting that when I blog--usually. The graph shows I had a break-even day, but ran bad. Losses were recouped through bonuses and current bankroll is $992.45.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u wanna just post the total to date instead on your current roll? u know the 1K u started with doesnt count....
Post a Comment