Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rakeback

Revelation time

#1) Rakeback is nice and I just realized how it is going to be the main factor of how I will get the roll up to $10k

#2) Playing at THIS level, and playing at the pace I'm playing, I've been making $40/day in rakeback.

#3) $40/day, playing CONSERVATIVELY 20 days/month, for four months = $3.2k.

#4) The bet was if I will have a $10k ROLL at the end of the four months. I know you'll try to nitpick on this one Justin that's why I'm being clear (remember pointing to the corner pocket?). Money earned by the end of the alloted time, INCLUDING RAKE, is included.

So with all that said, after I add up all the rakeback I stack up in the allotted time, I should be close.

Bankroll on FTP: $720.90
Added bankroll already on rakeback: $200+

Time to grind homie....

No comments: