Disclaimer to JUSTIN. My bankroll includes my rakeback, EVEN if it isn't actually in my FTP account, it is in my bankroll. Just a heads up for when the last month is upon us, if it's close, the money in my rakeback account is PART of my bankroll. For example, my roll the day the bet is over is $9k and I have $1.4k sitting in my rake account, my actual ROLL is $10.4k.
Well, I misclicked TWO TIMES today, and I almost NEVER misclick. I've played so many hands and I rarely misclick. I had AA on one table and AQ on another at the same time. On both tables I 3bet and had an opponent on each table allin pre. I meant to click call on the table w/ AA, but instead clicked the one w/ AQ. Well I won the AA hand (KK, sorry). The other table I ended up going against QQ and spiked the Ace on the river. So, that proceeded to get him on tilt (he still had a full buyin left) and he pushed pre everyhand until he got called. Well, he got called by ATs and KK, while he held 88. KK took it down, and by the way, I was lucky enough to get the KK that hand. So, from that misclick I profitted 3buyins. Lucky eh?
The other misclick didn't turn out the same, well, this actually isn't a misclick at all. I read my hand wrong, and it isn't the first time I had trouble differentiating between the T and 8. (I need to count the pips or something.) Well I'll show you the hand, but keep in mind I thought I was holding TT.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?2675892
As you can see from the graph, my winrate so far this week hasn't been great, but it's a winrate nontheless. I started off rushing things and not paying much attention to the tables. I picked it up and was running fine until around the 10k hand mark. I started getting beat in a nice variety of ways. Then I proceeded to run good and play against big stacks that didn't realize they could actually lose. I really wanted to get into a 8buyin pot, but I was waiting for something that didn't come. So far I'm up 6.5buyins this week, but need to pay more attention to what I'm doing and stay fresh.
No comments:
Post a Comment