Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Follow Along






Besides using PT and occasionally checking my graph, I post a few hands on pokerhand.org (PH). There are different reasons for posting hands on PH, but the main reason is if I feel I either misplayed my hand or played it well/made a good read. I go through a bunch of hands every session, and there are bound to be a few coolers--those hands won't be posted unless they're really nasty. I currently feel fresh right now and I'm playing good poker. I've noticed people 3betting me pre with hands I shouldn't let them in with. I need to work on 3betting my own good hands, or just letting them go earlier, especially if out of position. The sooner I have more information on the opponent's hand, the sooner I'll know if I'm ahead or not. The $600 bonus is getting close to being compeleted, and I've noticed I've made over $100 in rakeback so far.

My roll is around $1k right now. So if I were to calculate my bankroll without bonuses, I'd be down about 10 buyins, but that was when I was playing much worse. Since making a change in my playing style 3/4 of my sessions have been me averaging winning 4 buyins. Going on vacation for a few days, but I'll still be playing poker, just without PT, and not playing much. It's still possible for me to get to $1.5k by the end of this week, I just need to put the time in.

Well, if you want to check on some old pokerhands, and some that I'll be continually posting from time to time, check this site: http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=list&user=nbermudez415

No comments: