Friday, May 9, 2008

Long Session

Well, I woke up at 5 something and started playing poker before 6am. I was determined to have a good poker day. Well, it didn't go as planned, but today was a really good day. I was examining my graphs, and even though I was having HORRIBLE luck to half-stack players, my all-in graph is excellent. This is basically something I don't really need to work on. What I do need to work on is the limping to try to stack loose players. I'm ALWAYS looking to stack someone, but I've been getting caught up trying to do it against the wrong players. All of my leaks seem to be not getting those river value bets and from limping against the wrong players. I am going to continue to 6-table and keep them full of the more active tables. Getting the hands in is going to be no problem. Getting my money in good has been, and won't be a problem. The problem is trying too hard to profit. I just have to let it come to me and choose the right players to go up against. My current bankroll is at $807.40. By my bankroll requirements, I should be moving down to the $25NL game, but let's just say that isn't going to have to happen. I intend on using a more accelerated buyin rule to get up to the $200NL game. Once I get there and plug some leaks, I should be on my way...

Yee.













No comments: