Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Can't Wait

A few updates on progress.

PT is up and working again. At the end of the day I'll have my current bankroll and daily graph for the day's session.

Everything is going GREAT so far--aside from running badly. The graph will show what I mean.

I added another $1k to the prop bet. This time it's for me to reach a bankroll of $11k. There's no way I reach $10k and then not be able to reach $11k, so adding on another $1k on to the prop bet was a simple no-brainer.

Finally, I'll say a word about my opinion on how people play. I've heard that playing this and that sort of PT #s are good and others aren't and I understand the concept. But post-flop is where the money is made, so we'll see if I can come out on top in the end w/ my supposed pre-flop leaks...

No comments: