Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello $100NL

I don't know why it is that I usually start off on the wrong foot in my sessions, but I have been good at turning it around and then some. Started off down 3 buyins, but was playing decently. There was one hand I can recall where I made a standard raise of AQ. All of a sudden, someone pushed his stack in of about 60bb. It was not warranted, and it's not like he had just lost a big pot and was tilting; however, it did seem for the past 2 orbits he couldn't take down a pot. I felt he was a little frustrated and I snap-called and he showed A7. Even though he took down that pot, I felt good. (I didn't feel so good about getting a buyin in w/ JJ though and seeing AA.)

Anyway, I turned things around and got to run good. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for the best tables, and today that happened to include a heads up table. I was watching two guys go at it, and the fishier of the two had got his $50 stack up to about $750-$800, until he gave it back. Well I was first on the waiting list for that game, and when I got called he was still sitting there with about $100. He was pretty bad, and sent 3buyins my way. After 7.25hrs playing, I averaged $49.45/hr, and I'm definitely pleased.

Sooooo, my current FTP roll is $2329.45, and my rakeback account is at $679.56. That adds up to a total roll of just over $3k!!!

That means it's time for the $100NL game. I am feeling good right now, and I will be showing a graph at the end of the week. I would show a graph from the start till now, but I filled up my PT database during the 2nd week. (I should've created a new one, but oh well.) It's going to be hard to say goodbye to the $50NL game, but it's definitely time to move up. I'm sure the $100NL game will be difficult at first, but will become easier in 2-3 weeks. We'll see.....

No comments: