Monday, May 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Nick!
Yeah it's my birthday, so fold to me please. I'm still out in Vegas playing scarcely. It's hot as shit out here, but I'm having fun. I'm playing a session right now without PT or any other aides. The 50NL game has been very soft lately, but I haven't been putting the work in. Well in other news, my rakeback is at around $300, and my poker roll is rigt now around $900. So if I could look back, I'd say I learned a few things in the past 2 weeks. I started off playing a very loose/passive style, which had way too many leaks. I changed it to a LAG style that, in a few words, I wasn't ready for. As of now, I'm playing TAGish and will most likely stay this way well into the 200s. More updates and possibly some hands to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment