Ever since I hit $5.2k, I've slowed down and the sessions seem/feel like I'm not doing good. I can't say I'm playing my best right now, and it shows. I'll make a nice move and then "spew" it back with a move on someone else. The roll is at approximately $4.8k.
My goal last week was to get into the top players list on twoplustwo.com (2p2). They basically have a datamined list of the winnings of the players for the week. I had a fairly good two sessions during last week, and it showed up on the list. I ended up at the 16th spot, with a recorded $1460.80 made for the week. 1st spot made a little over $3k, and 2nd turned in $1.8k. I hope I can get my name back up on that list for the week, and hopefully improve.
We'll see what this week brings, but I need to concentrate a little more while playing.... That seems to be a recurring problem. Maybe I can download some new music instead of what I've been doing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is very good
Post a Comment