I've STILL be trying to get the computer to work right and give it a thorough cleaning. Even though it's fairly stable, I haven't completely wiped out the problem. I finally resorted to asking for help on a forum, and I'm confident these smart guys will help and get the computer right. Seems very nice of these computer geeks to just lend their time and go over a stranger's log files and steer them in the right direction to get their computers running right. Hey, not everyone is an asshole right?
Well, since the computer is basically stable enough, I've been playing a little bit. My FTP roll is a bit above $5.4k and I haven't been on the rakeback site this past week to know where I'm at with that. I am disappointed because that number is not going to be where I had hoped it would be. This computer problem consumed all my time and I'm still not finished fixing it; however, I did get to relax and not think about poker for a while. I think that helped my game a little bit and so far I'm feeling "alright" about my game this week.
I'll be sure to have a more detailed update in the coming days when my computer is working more smoothly....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment