I've played three separate sessions at the 100NL game. First session was -$212.55 in 5.25 hours (-$40.49/hr), the second session was +$77.75 in 4 hours ($19.44/hr), and I just played a session at +$316.35 in 5.5 hours ($57.52/hr).
There's good news and bad news. The good news is I'm comfortable with all aspects of the $100NL game. I'm playing my game and starting to adjust accordingly. Also, I'm seeing decent winrates. The bad news is that I hated that last $57.52/hr session. I REALLY shouldn't even be feeling that way, but I didn't adjust properly to a fish I was focusing on. I would win money off him and tilt some back, win some off him and tilt some back. I ended up only playing on his tables and got off my game. The whole point is for me to play 8 tables so that I don't focus too much and try to do too much--which is exactly what I ended up doing.
I'm still very much in the red at the 100s, but that should change as time goes on and as I play more hands. My current bankroll is at $3360.26, but I will need to get back to normal before my next session--the last session was definitely me not playing my best even though it was a decent winrate....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment