As far as my computer goes, it WORKS, but I know there is still traces of the virus that need to be removed/cleaned. I've actually been working with someone at bleepingcomputer.com to help me fix it. (Basically a computer forum where you can post different problems and logs so someone w/ experience can evaluate and help.)
As far as poker is going, it's going well. I had a very loose guy on my right who was one of those "I called this much so I'm gonna call that to see the flop" guys. So I got the limp/reraising w/ big hands pre. I ended up getting into a 400BB pot with him when I limped UTG w/ AA. UTG+1 raised and there were callers, including the loose guy on my right. I got my reraise in there and he of course called. I was lucky enough to have a "dream" flop versus this guy w/ all baby cards. He ended up betting the pot on the flop, which was somewhere in the vicinity of $60, and he called my push w/ 99--ship it...
Anyway, my current FTP bankroll is now a shade under $6.4k. I'm doing very well so far this week and I hope I can keep it up. Hey, now I can aim for $7k by the end of the month (but won't be disappointed if I end up falling short). As for the rakeback for June, it hasn't really updated itself. I can estimate that I'm around $1.25k for the month, give or take.
At the end of the week, I'll see about posting up two graphs: one for last week (not good) and the comparison for this week (hopefully stays good). Also I can post up my daily log for the month of June when it's said and done.
So right now I'm feeling good about where I'm at and can't wait to hit $7k soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment