Sunday, June 22, 2008

While I Can

Some might be wondering where I've been for the past few days. Well, my computer got infested with things that do bad things. I've spent the past few days trying to go through the registry and scanning the hard drive for viruses. Shout out to AVG, Ad-Aware, RegCleaner, and HijackThis for helping. I recommend these programs to clean your system and keep it that way, but it does take a little googling to find problems.

On the poker note, my FTP roll is at $4.8k and I haven't been able to play as much as I should have this week. My current rakeback for June is approximately $1.2k. I plan on doing my best to get as many hands as I possibly can starting Monday/Tuesday if the computer is functioning properly. Not being able to play actually feels like a good thing though--the weather's been nice, got to get my mind off/on certain things, and feel relaxed. Basically, I feel refreshed and ready to go at it again. HOPEFULLY, I can get my FTP roll up to $6k by the end of the month. That would really be nice, but even ending the month at $5k would be fine with me. I feel ahead of the pace for $10k, and I'm now shooting for $16k. More updates to come.....

No comments: