I'm not sure exactly what it is, but this week is going extremely well. So well, in fact, I think I just might make the #1 spot on the 2p2 earners board at the $100NL 6max game. I'm up approximately $2.9k so far this week and my FTP bankroll is now $7.7k! If I keep this kind of rate up, I'll definitely be done with the bet sometime in July, well ahead of schedule. There is definitely no need to force anything or change anything up right now. I'm taking down unwanted pots. And I believe the result of that is people trying to show more bluff resistance. Also, I've been doing an "alright" job of catching weird lines bluffing and have been running fairly well. This week's graph is going to be good to see, and I look forward to comparing actual and expected winnings. Long, sleepless hours are paying off more than ever. I'm just on a very good streak and don't expect every session to be a winning one, let alone nearly this good. I haven't had the "stuck" feeling in a long time.
Oh, and one thing that has really helped me out is actually rooting for the opponent to draw out. If I win, hey of course I'm happy. If I lose, I've put myself in a better mood of seeing the underdog win. Of course it isn't what I want, but not tilting is extremely important, and rooting for the other guy helps me avoid getting aggravated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment